Monday, July 14, 2008

Emotions I Can't Control

I don't have the time to write everything I want to, but basically I am so pissed off at my mother for the way she is forcing other people to stress out and go through pain while they watch her slowly die and no instructions for how she wanted this to end. She always thought about herself first and then her kids, and this is continuing even now. At this point they are giving her 5 months to a year to live---should she make it out of the hospital this time.

Maybe I'm selfish, but I'm only concerned with how badly I'm going to be treated by everyone when I refuse to get involved with all this. I hate her for doing this us, but it doesn't surprise me at all, since that's how she acting in her life. I'm probably a selfish person, but I just want this to end sooner rather than later.

No comments: